Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Summer Open House and Truck Shows

Hello all,

Haven't posted in awhile and was feeling guilty.  It's been raining here in Cleveland and hard to get excited about summer.  But I will tell you the plans are going on full swing for Open House coming at the end of this month.  Hard to believe it is already time for the event.  It always creeps up on me.

I have heard that some of our regular customers are coming out for the show - hope everyone can make it this year.  If you talk to anyone who has ever stopped in for this event, I think you will find that it is worth the time to get here.  The event is so much more of a social occasion than a trade show, that everyone seems to have fun.  I know I enjoy seeing and talking to old friends and making some new ones every year.  So, if you are on the fence about coming, make the decision and book your flight or gas up the car!  You will not regret it.

Tonkin has let me in on a few secrets and I can tell you it is pretty exciting.  There were some naysayers who complained that Tonkin was only bringing out wheel loaders and "where is all the other stuff"?  Well, come to the show and you will see some new items that are NOT wheel loaders!   There is an aggressive plan to bring a large number of very nice models to the market and we are excited to be the distributor for the USA!

I was lucky enough to attend a local truck show a few weeks back and here are some photos from that show.  All photos are compliments of John Shephard who remembered to bring his camera as I left mine on the kitchen counter!















Enjoy these - see you at the end of the month!

Chuck